This is a post that I wrote on facebook on May 2, 2012 that I thought I would share. Also a few pictures of Kylee from Easter and her 1st Grade Program at Westridge.
Kylee on Easter Sunday, April 8, 2012
All of us enjoying Cosmo's 1st Annual Easter Egg Hunt at BYU. There was tons of fun stuff for the children to find. We had a lot of fun and Katelin even got her own signed picture of Bronco Mendenhall! :)
Kylee did a great job at her 1st Grade Singing Program at Westridge.
Also, we were so excited last week when Kylee came home and announced to us that she had received the "Westridge Wow Award" for last month for "working very hard at school and at home to improve her reading skills and for having 100% homework completion for this school year!" Congrats to Kylee on her hard work. WAY TO GO!

No comments:
Post a Comment