Kylee has been up to all sorts of other fun during her kindergarten year outside of school!
Kylee and I saw Cosmo! We had to take a picture with this cool cat!
For roll call in the morning Kylee was supposed to dress up as a nursery rhyme and recite it to the class. She dressed up as Little Bo Peep! Her teacher said Kylee got voted for most decked out and they had to take a picture! After School Kylee didnt want to change out of her costume! We were going out to Costco so I did have her change out of her dress at least but let her wear the hat.
Here Kylee is with her friend accross the road John Hunter. He is so good to her, making sure he holds her had to cross the road, and all sorts of other little things. This picture is just so cute, and shows how much fun they have playing outside together!
Playing with her Dolls! I have loved having Kylee home for half the day! Darn all day first grade... I am not looking forward to you...
No comments:
Post a Comment