Friday, March 6, 2009

We Love America

Last night our family attended the Westridge patriotic program. It was GREAT!


A night full of singing, speakers, and sideshows. Tanner was in the main choir. He had to get up and go practice before school to be in the choir but it was worth it, and he did a wonderful job. Its amazing how children singing, showing their support for America, and their appreciation for their freedom can help us remember that we need to be thankful for what we have. Way to go Tanner, what a show!

This is a flag that Tanners class made for the patriotic program.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow!!! You have posted twice now for March!!! Way to go! I loved the patriotic program, brings back good memories, my did still does the sound for it even though I' way older now. I think it's his way of giving back, and he and Gaye go way back. Anyway Fun blog!

http://blog.cherylfowers.com/